Let the rebirth begin.

Let the rebirth begin.
Americans Unite

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Village Trustee Candidate Announcement

I am announcing my candidacy for Sherwood Village Trustee. A long time resident of Sherwood I am deeply attached to this community and I'm eager to do all I can to maintain the integrity of our village, reduce taxes, and through this blog, give residents a readily available public forum for sharing concerns and praise. Should you elect me for Village Trustee I vow to use this blog to keep you informed in a timely fashion of meeting minutes, local activities, opinions and more. This blog provides opportunity for you to BE HEARD. In this age of instant messaging, there is no reason for delays in getting information out to the people who are impacted by our village issues. Thank you in advance for your interest, your participation and your vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment