Let the rebirth begin.

Let the rebirth begin.
Americans Unite

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sarah Palin Renews Down-To-Earth Politics

I've enjoyed an encouraging response by those who know me when I tell them I'm running for local office. Then I'm asked why now? I hate politics, the kind of detestable politics we've seen in many decades of government where political correctness and moderation of a position to win power has destroyed the ethics and integrity that are necessary in any public servant position. Local office is a venue for 'do-gooders' truly because there is so little power temptation to subvert good intention.


I attended a few Tea Party rallies in 2009 where local service was touted as one way to make a difference. Sarah Palin's convictions gave me the push to do so. If you share my views you can follow her facebook updates on http://www.facebook.com/sarahpalin. I believe it is my responsibility to do what I can to keep this community the special place I'll spend the rest of my life. I invite you to add your comments of support OR debate.

No comments:

Post a Comment